Friday, August 25, 2006

The truth is, life "is what you make it and there is no destiny. Just choices you made along the way.

Take me for instance I chose to get out three semi-long term relationships because I was working towards disproving my long standing theory that compromise will solve everything.

And , in fact I did. Disprove my theory.

Anyway tonight I understood there is something special about me. Not necessarily a good special all the time.

I was born in 1957 and that makes me a baby boomer per Wikpedia ...
Born the same year as Osama Binladin ..wonder if the moon was in a bad place that year and we got too much radiation on the food our mothers ate...not to say I am crazy like he is crazy but there must be somone out there born at a special time with a special purpose who makes all the choices to bring them to be a peaceful leader for all nations an example of how it should and can be done.

U.S. Births 1957
Year
Births

1957
4.3 million


A baby boomer is someone who was born during the period of increased birth rates when economic prosperity rose in many countries following World War II. In the United States, the term is iconic and more properly capitalized as Baby Boomers and commonly applied to people with birth years from the span 1946 to 1964, which may comprise more than one generation. The Baby Boom is the iconic term widely used to refer to the American population and culture in particular, as post WW II demographics abroad did not mirror the sustained growth in American families over the same interval. Baby boomers also had the highest median household incomes in the United States.[1]

Now really all that is just jibberish, life is what you make it, not how you get categorized by anyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home